- Translation of Chinese poet Zheng Xiaoqiong’s essay ‘Plastics Factory’, published in Sydney Review of Books on 14 Feb 2019.
- Translation of Chinese poet Zheng Xiaoqiong’s essay ‘Iron’, published in Sydney Review of Books on 22 Nov 2018.
- Translation of Chinese poet Zheng Xiaoqiong’s four prose poems, published in Mascara Literary Review (Issue 22).
- Article ‘南十字星下孤独的舞者’, introducing Australian poet Mark Tredinnick, and translation of his ten poems, published in World Literature (Issue 363) in China.
- Translation of Chinese writer Sheng Keyi’s speech ‘I AM NOT HERE TO PANDER’, punished in Sydney Review of Books.
- Article adapted from book launch speech, and translation of Australian poet Mark Tredinnick’s one poem, published in Higher View Business (Issue 3).
- Translation of Australian poet Mark Tredinnick’s poetry collection, Almost Everything I know, published in two languages by ASM in Macau.
- Translation of American poet Devin Johnston’s three poems and interview, published in Contemporary International Chinese Poetry (Issue 6).